Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Appearance on NewsChannel 8!




I was very blessed to be the guest on NewsChannel 8's Toyota SportsTalk with host Alex Parker on Monday night.  We talked about the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao contest.  Here is the link to the show where I appear in the second half.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/02/feb-23rd-sportstalk-with-digital-williams-111735.html

Also, I will be on WOL-AM 1450 on Sunday, March 1 at 12:15 PM on "In and Out of Sports" with my former broadcast partner and my great friend "The Coach" Butch McAdams.

1 comment:

MY LIFE said...

You are right Gary, Mayweather is not the greatest of all time. I can name least 10 former champions who can beat him badly. Sugar Ray Robinson, Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, Tommy Hearns...
I think this is toss up fight between may vs Pac. I am hoping Pac to Ko mayweather but probably split decision win.