Monday, March 24, 2014

Washington Golden Gloves Championship Finals Bout Sheet!

Here is the list of scheduled bouts for the Washington Golden Gloves Championship Finals that will take place at the Waldorf Jaycees Community Center in Waldorf, MD on Saturday, March 29 at 8 PM.

Novice Division:

114 Pounds: Kollin Shrewsbury (NOMIS) walks over as 2014 Champion.

123 Pounds: Cody Woodland (Woodland) vs. Albert Sostre (Sugar Ray Leonard)

132 Pounds: Taylor Woodland (Woodland) vs. Juan Melsur (Infinite)

141 Pounds: Siprano Zeledon (Headbangers) vs. Tyrek Irby (Headbangers)

152 Pounds: Monyae Gregory (Upton) vs. Shynggyskhan Tazhibay (Raw Assassin)

165 Pounds: Tyrell Boyd (Upton) vs. Francisco Bustos (Champions)

178 Pounds: Jordan Payne (Woodland) vs. Demarvea Cutchember (Cross 4 Christ)

201 Pounds: Phillip Murray (Laurel) vs. Jordan Davenport (Mack Lewis)

201+ Pounds: Johnathen Surratt (Tony's Gym) vs. Carlos Black (Champions Gym)


Open Division:

108 Pounds: Demetrius Young (Sugar Ray Leonard) walks over as 2014 Champion

114 Pounds: Paul Jerry (Unattached) vs. Malik Jackson (Limelite)

123 Pounds: Gary Antonio Russell (Enigma) vs. Daron Williams (Benning Park)

132 Pounds: Jalonte Cole (No Xcuse) vs. Jalen Jones (Limelite)

141 Pounds: Gary Antuanne Russell (Enigma) vs. Nigel Fennell (Down Under)

152 Pounds: Malik Hawkins (Upton) vs. Zarifbek Nishanbaev (Raw Assassin)

165 Pounds: Russell Gaskins (Enigma) vs. Tavon Body (Headbangers)

178 Pounds: Justin Bell (No Xcuse) vs. Genc Pllana (Unattached)

201 Pounds: Malik Titus (Upton) vs. Stephon Morris (UMAR)

201+ Pounds: Anthony Nembhard (Sugar Ray Leonard) vs. Calvin Countess (Charm City)

The winners from this event advance to the Regional Championships that will be on Saturday, April 26 at the Waldorf Jaycees.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Garry this is Henry sugarpoo buchanan or aka world fame,first of all I just want to clear the air and ask for forgiveness for my disrespectful ways in the past to one Cassandra babe girl white I said a lot of mean and untru things about her because I was letting the devil use me to keep drama going but this woman has been nothing but nice to me and has help me out so many times it's unbelievable I was praying yesterday and The Lord said to me why are you praying and saying that you love me and you don't even have respect for your brothers and sister that you see every day, I don't know if she's going to read this but she doesn't owe me anything if somebody owe it would be me owning her as a man I'm letting everybody that's reading this know that I was wrong I wouldn't want somebody to talk to my mother in that manner so I have no right to talk to people that way so if I ever said or did any thing to any one on this site let me start my day by saying I apologize and plz for give me I was raised better than that and I'm not proud of my behavior Cassandra is a very nice woman and a good person and I don't know what the hell was wrong with me but I'm not perfect and everybody make mistakes William joppy I said a lot of bad things about you that was not tru and I haven't seen you in along time but just want to man up and ask for forgiveness and apologize for my disrespect Garry this is a great site and plz for give me for my crap......Henry sugarpoo buchanan or aka world fame

Anonymous said...

Right On Brother

Anonymous said...

Great job poo I'm proud of you I see your growing that's what a champ is all about knowing when to Amit when there wrong and doing something about it

Anonymous said...

The Russell's Brother "Antonio and Antuanne" will take care of business come March29th. Enigma Boxing Coach Gary,Sr will have them focus & in great sharp!!!!!

Anonymous said...

South Atlantic looking good!
Bring home the gold!

Anonymous said...

Lamont and Anthony Peterson are both class acts inside and outside the ring and know a lot about giving back. They know where they came from and know what it takes to get these young amateurs to the next level, unlike others who use every angle to get into an event free.

Unknown said...

does anyone know how I can reserve a table for this event? who to call ?

Gary Digital Williams said...

301-843-6165.

Gary Digital Williams said...

That's the number for Bobby Magruder or someone on his staff.