Thursday, August 08, 2013

BATB Podcast Now Heard on IHeartRadio!






The following is the first part of what I consider to be a major announcement for this blog.  For the last year, I have been using a great podcast recording service called Spreaker to record interviews, commentary and of course, the BATB Post-Fight Wrap-Up.  I have recorded a number of shows for the podcast and it has been well received and I thank you for that!

Recently, Spreaker aligned its company with the very popular internet radio service IHeartRadio, giving podcasters like me the opportunity to, as the slogan says, "broadcast to millions."  I applied for inclusion with the program -- and was accepted!  What this means is that some of the more recent podcasts I have done (including a weekly brief commentary podcast that I don't post here) is now being heard in the Talk section of IHeartRadio along the likes of Ryan Seacrest, Fox Sports and ABC News.

I'm looking for some big things with this new opportunity -- including the second part of this announcement which I will unveil in the next couple of weeks.  There is a minor detail that I have to iron out before I reveal this part but I believe this is something that you will enjoy and it will, as I said before, alter what we have been doing from an audio standpoint considerably.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Live play by play at the fights? That would be great!