Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jones, Spears and Williams Profiled in Examiner.com Column!

As the soon to be WWE Hall-of-Famer and charter member of the Four Horsemen Arn Anderson once said: "I don't like to toot my own horn, but TOOT, TOOT!" To be real, the only horn-tooting I'm doing is because DC Boxing Examiner Ron Harris of Examiner.com included me in an article covering the "Voices From The Ring" here in the Beltway region.

The article also includes ring announcer Henry "Discombobulating" Jones and "The Fight Doctor" Jerome Spears, who is my long-time broadcast partner.

Let me say this before I put the article link up: To say that Jerome and Henry have meant so much to me in covering the sport in this area, doesn't do what they have done justice. The three of us have spent a lot of time and covered a lot of territory together. It's been a true honor to continue to share this journey with them.

Here's the article:

"http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-washington-dc/voices-from-the-ring">

1 comment:

RichardMcCombs said...

Congrats to the three of you