Sunday, May 09, 2010

Post Fight Interview and Recap From Du Burns!

Gabcast! Boxing Along the Beltway #222 - 'Show Stealer' Wheeler Discusses Knockout Victory!

Undefeated Baltimore cruiserweight Steve "Show Stealer" Wheeler talks about his second-round TKO over Ariel Espinal tonight at Du Burns Arena along with trainers James Hogan and Moe Rites




Gabcast! Boxing Along the Beltway #221 - Post-Fight Wrap From Du Burns!

"The Fight Doctor" Jerome Spears and I recap the interesting Baltimore Pro Boxing card from Du Burns Arena!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gary,

In providing more places to comment, you are watering down the content and limiting comment interaction.

I prefer the other/previous single comment box format. JMHO

Anonymous said...

agreed

Gary Digital Williams said...

So you don't want me to blog live anymore? The idea was for people to comment as the card was going on.

Anonymous said...

I actually like your breaking the bouts down the new way that you are doing. At first I did not, but now I do. Why? Well, have you noticed how the sophomoric comments and cursing have been reduced and real boxing commentary is increasing? I have. Please, keep blogging, Gary!

Anonymous said...

Gary,

The total amount of comments is way down. I'd rather watch the fights and then comment on them post bout if I'm so inclined.

It's rather confusing. Perhaps there is a better format. I do agree it's nice to see less BS and mindless spelling errors.
JMHO

NOXIOUS said...

The live blog information is more important to me than the comments most of the time

Anonymous said...

Agreed Gary, the last guy hit the nail on the head. Less morons, more real commentary...

Bo