Thursday, July 10, 2008

Digital Goes 'Through The Ropes' Tonight!

I will be a guest on the national boxing radio program "Through The Ropes" with host Marc Lichtenfeld tonight on the Sports Byline USA network.

The show begins at 9 PM ET and I should be on at about 9:30 PM to talk Thompson, The Petersons and anything else Beltway related. This is a call-in show so listen in at the beginning of the show to get the number and call in. (I'm not sure where Marc is doing the show from tonight, so I don't know the number)

You can hear the show by going to www.sportsbyline.com.

Also, I will be on The Sports Groove with Mark Gray tonight on WOL-AM 1450/WOLB-AM 1010 at 8:50 PM. The best way to listen is to go online to www.wolam.com.

2 comments:

ACW said...

Is there also going to be a Youcastr broadcast at the usual time?

Gary Digital Williams said...

Yes, there will be!