Saturday, February 11, 2006

Digital Joins The BWAA!

Allow me to toot my own horn for a moment.

I recently became a member of the Boxing Writers Association of America (BWAA). This is something that I have contemplated for some time. It is an honor to be part of this organization and join some really legendary names such as the current president, Tim Graham, the past president Bernard Fernandez and the membership chair, Steve Farhood. All these names and many others are people I have read and enjoyed for many years. To join this group is a big step for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Digital.

Guzz

Anonymous said...

Hey Gary, Congratulations! This is a well-deserved honor. From me, and all the other boxing fanatics down in VA, Thank you for all your hard work and please keep it up!

Mike Sawyer